Home > 2012 > How Can We Help You?

How Can We Help You?

Help buttonToday we are welcoming all of your Service Center representatives to the CTMLS offices to discuss how we can help you, our members, better. So, it would be great if we could hear from you on how we can better service your needs.

If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with us on what we can do to make your CTMLS experience better on a daily basis.

1. How is the service when you call CTMLS or your Service Center?
  2. Do you need more training?
  3. Do you know where to get everything you need to do your job?

These are just idea starters, we’re open to hearing any and all suggestions you might have. We will take these suggestions and consider them all as we continue to provide the best service possible for you.

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged | 9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Pauline Valenti
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Is there a way to look up more than one town at once…for example instead of individually for North Haven and Hamden rentals…could there be an option to have say all rentals in those areas to be searched. Or all rentals in the state? I find it very tedious to look up individual cities for all searches. Thank you!

2. Jonathan Kwiat
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 9:52 am | Permalink

It might be a minority opinion, but I would prefer to see less service, less expense from CTMLS.

3. Maria Waddell
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 9:58 am | Permalink

It would be very helpful if agents take their time when submitting a new listing to MLS to find out certain fields that are not required but are important when looking for comps for a CMA. For example, things like the School district where agents are lazy to find out and instead they just put CLB. I believe this field should be required to put the right school district. Also, agents are not filling out the seller concession amount. Last but not least, if people are including a finished basement, they should be specific how many sqft are in basement.
    I believe all these fields are important, specially when doing a CMA.
    Thank you for considering these issues. Maria

4. Posted February 27, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Is there any way to print a report from Showing Assist with all the showing request and comments/feedback for our sellers on a monthly basis. The listing agent should be able to omit the selling agent info and choose date range of the report. If you need me to elaborate please call me at 203-804-7537. Thank you

5. Bernadette Smeriglio
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

I would like to be able to reuse my previous password for entering in MLS. I can understand not being able to use the most recently changed but I’m on at least password #4 and would like to not have to create yet another in a few more months. Thanks for letting me share.

6. DJ Breton
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

My agents would love to be able to print off a data input sheet once all the data has been entered for a new listing that they can give to their sellers for signature. This would be a time saver for them. Simply enter the data, print it, have the client sign it.

7. Sheila Daniels
    Posted February 28, 2012 at 7:55 am | Permalink

Is there a way to not automatically have a CMA be sent to a client? I like to present it in person. I have to remove their e-mail address from their profile so it won’t be sent. Maybe there is a way I’m not aware of.
    Thank you.

8. Adam
    Posted February 28, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

All of these were terrific suggestions. We will be discussing them internally and addressing each one. Please check back to this site for updates on these suggestions.

Thanks for some great feedback.

Adam De Young
    Director of Marketing

9. Michael Gordon
    Posted February 28, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

The most useful help you can offer is to get the new, platform-independent MLS site available to all members ASAP. When will that be?